Thursday 22 December 2011

The adventure that is life...

Hey baby, really appreciated you texting back this morning, i imagined you saying it all to me in person with you're voice and the way you say "tienes un puto problema!". Made me sad that you're not here and that we couldn't laugh about together, but it was cool to get your answer.
Anyway, so after i called Ray i had to wait for about half an hour. He answered but was in bed and NOT AVAILABLE. Pretty pissed at me, but we had a good laugh when he got there. At least he laughed. I cried. It was a fucking traumatic experience. Jake's gonna pay for this. Retard. I can't believe he did that, it was horrible!
Eventually i got home and went to sleep, so it was all good.
Then this morning my mum wakes me up and tells me i have to tidy my room and get the hell out of the house cause the cleaning lady has to clean my room, so i did that and left without even having had breakfast. I went to my dad's office and he took me for breakfast, then i met up with Euge and Marta, cause they were in the centre doing their christmas shopping and i couldn't go back home yet. I went with them, zombie mode on... After a while i was so tired from lack of sleep that everything i saw became fuzzy. And my back hurt from the conditions in which i was forced to sleep last night haha
And now... I'm just sitting with the window open, feet hanging out the balcony and enjoying the nice day. It seems the cold weather left when you did. Oh well, i'll get my share of hypothermia eventually!
Hope everything is going perfectly in Brazil and that you're having a fantastic time with your family, going crazy at night and chilling on the beach getting an awesome tan, like we did together in the summer.
Miss you so much and hope to hear from you soon! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

x

(you know... :P)

Btw, totally addicted to this song, and i know you love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment