Wednesday 8 February 2012

February

Hey guys! Quick update:
After some school stress and some relaxing this week it's been my decision to start working out, and get rid of all that Christmas flab :)
Winter has finally arrived in Spain, as february is the coldest time of year here. And despite it not feeling at all like winter for the rest of the time, it's been pretty fucking goddamned cold (and we had some snow! though it didn't stay on the ground...). I was also sick with the flu for over a week, which really sucked. Plus the doctor told me to take it easy and avoid sweating, which, combined with the fact that right now it's so cold i barely want to leave the house, means i've not been skateboarding in over 2 and a half weeks. Should get to it soon. But anyways, I've been working out, as i said, because i've been missing my volleyball days and I want to be in shape for when it gets warm enough to play at the beach, now that i have someone to play with! Should be fun.
Lastly, I want to leave you with a band i just discovered via twitter called Dog Is Dead -you might've heard of them already- which i, personally, think is very good. Something about them reminds me of Trophy Wife, Mystery Jets and maybe something of TDCC too, at least in their song called "Glockenspiel Song". So basically, great stuff! I highly recommend them. So here's one of their hits, which i consider fitting on this calm and fucking cold morning.
See you soon. Love x

No comments:

Post a Comment